We are travelers by heart and by profession. We know the jungles of India as we know our homes. We have taken thousands of people on safaris through the thickest of the wilds chasing tigers, elephants, deers and what not. We are staunch lovers of the wildlife and strong believers in its preservation, be it tiger or any other species. Through this blog we hope to spread words about the issues related to wildlife and forests. You can always connect with us either through this blog or mail us at email@example.com.
- A Rhino Eating Tiger January 31, 2013
- What to Do and What to Avoid on A Safari December 29, 2012
- Territorial Fight Between B2 and Kalwa in Bandhavgarh December 21, 2012
- The Big 3 Cats of Indian Jungles December 19, 2012
- Whatever you do, just don’t run! December 16, 2012